Public trust in the scientific process and the credibility of published articles depend in part on how transparently conflicts of interest are handled during the planning, implementation, writing, peer review, editing, and publication of scientific work.
- Each author or group of authors must fill out the attached document from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors stating the ethical aspects of their research and that they did not have to pay any fee for the editing and publication of their article in Bionatura. To download the ICMJE form, please click here or in Word Document
- Word doc Bionatura Template
- For better publicity of your work, obtain an ORCID identifier and send it along with your publication
- For publishing a case report statement addressing informed patient consent must be included as part of the manuscript under the heading ‘Consent’.
- In case of any doubt, send all documents directly to email@example.com and we will guide you in the process of sending
How to share your science through video Creating an effective video about your research is not hard either. Here are some resources:
Complete all the information below.
In cases where corrections, retractions and editorial expressions of concern (URL) are required use this same form
2022 Editorial Calendar
February 15, 2022
May 15, 2022
August 15, 2022
November 15, 2022